LATISSE® is the only clinically proven FDA and Health Canada treatment to safely grow eye lashes. LATISSE® is also used off label to grow eyebrows.
LATISSE® works by increasing the length of the growth phase of the lash and also increases the amount of lashes in the growth phase. It has been used as a glaucoma medication in the eye for 20 years, so it has a long, established safety record. When used for glaucoma IN THE EYE for two decades, there was a 1% incidence of darkening of the iris color. When used on the eyelash in the FDA trials, there was NO darkening of the iris color. When used correctly, LATISSE® will not darken the color of the iris – this is a myth propagated on the Internet.
Once a day treatment for 2-4 months Grow your own natural lashes or eyebrows
- Special Note: All products have been approved by Health Canada.
Latisse general use:
The first step
Please remove contact lenses before sleep at night, using Latisse eyelash growth medium after cleaning face and using facial care products, .
The second step
Use the small brush with a drop of liquid.
The third step
Brush the root of eyelashes on the left eye. No dropliquid is the correct amount. If there is any drops outside of the eyelid, it can be wiped with a towel.
The fourth step
Wipe the excess drops around the eyelids.
The fifth step
Repeat the steps above with the new brush for the another eye.
Latisse® use effect
Frequently Asked Questions Q & A
- How can Latisse enhance my lashes?
- Latisse is thought to affect the growth stage of eyelashes by increasing the duration of the growth phase while increasing the number of hairs in the growth phase.
- How long has Latisse been on the market?
- Latisse has only been on the market for about 6 months, but its related safety record as an eye drop solution spans well over 10 years.
- When will I see results?
- Most people begin to see an increase in their lashes after about 3 or 4 weeks. By 16 weeks the lashes will have reached their full length and thickness. Discontinuation of Latisse will result in a return of the lashes to their previous state.