8-Point Lift8-Point Lift
The 8 Point Lift is a technique for restoring volume in 8 strategic areas, providing maximal lift and supporting by using a relatively small amount of dermal fillers. The results are quick with minimal discomfort and downtime.
This technique is ideal for people who are starting to notice some skin laxity. The most common skin laxity includes: skin sagging or face dropping, tired looking under eye area and jowls forming along the jawline. As we age, key areas of the face lose their volume. The 8 point lift is targeting these key areas using a hydrating dermal filler, to create a beautiful, naturally lifted result with minimal discomfort or downtime.
- Special Note: All products have been approved by Health Canada.
Thickening the cheek
Improve skin laxity
Frequently Asked Questions Q & A
- When will I see results of an 8 Point Lift?
- Results are instant, and your clinician will often check your results in a mirror with you during the treatment to show you your progress.
- How long do 8 Point Lift results last?
- Results can last on average about 12-18 months, however supplemental ‘touch up’ treatments may be required to achieve and maintain the desired look.