In medical terms "Selective Inflammatory Response", it is the principle behind a lot of aesthetic procedures (such as Fractional Laser, Chemical Peels & MicroNeedling). Our skin is very good at repairing itself, and by inserting NOVATHREADS we make it ‘heal’ itself by creating new collagen, naturally! YOUR SKIN GENTLY REACTS TO THE INSERTED THREADS Yes, PDO is fully absorbable, but that doesn’t mean your skin won’t react to it. During the 4 to 6 months needed to fully absorb the PDO suture, your skin is also repairing itself around it. It’s "controlled healing" happening underneath the skin!
- Special Note: All products have been approved by Health Canada.
Face lift is adapted to the facial skin lifting sagging, volume depression, dull skin, people of any age wrinkles.
Unlike hyaluronic acid, rhinoplasty simply elevate the nasal dorsum, line carving rhinoplasty nose correction.
Brow and Eye Lift
Lift your brow by lifting PPDO absorbability
- How is the Thread Lift performed?
- The Thread Lift is a non-surgical technique performed by using fine acupuncture needles. The procedure requires two steps: first is the application of topical anesthetic cream on the face where the treatment procedure is done. Second, is the implanting the threads under the skin.
- Side Effects of Thread Lifts？
- The Thread Lift procedure is relatively pain-free. Topical anesthetic and in some cases injectable anesthetics are used prior to the procedure. The PDO threads are not dangerous and they impose no side effects on the body. Thread Lifts may cause some temporary redness, swelling and bruising as a result of the insertion. However, different individuals can react differently to the treatment. These side effects will disappear within a few days.