Radiesse NoseRadiesse Nose
Radiesse is the effective injectable dermal filler that is used for reducing wrinkles and it offeres patients a fuller look. Collagen generally breaks down with age, resulting in reduced facial elasticity. However, you can instantly restore the lift and volume to your face with injections. It stimulates the body’s collagen production to provide long-lasting effects.
What are the benefits of using radiesse?
One of the benefits of radiesse is for wrinkles. Radiesse injections supply your body with the essential components which are for optimal collagen production. Some of the main benefits of using these wrinkle filler injections include:
Instant results – After the Radiesse injection, skin correction happens almost instantly.
Enhances production of new collagen – Collagen is the component that is needed for a youthful looking skin.
Lasting effects – This cosmetic filler has been proven to offer lasting effects for up to one year in some people.
Pain free application – Radiesse injections are already infused with a numbing agent to ensure a fast and pain free application.
- Special Note: All products have been approved by Health Canada.
Enlarge the cheek
Frequently Asked Questions Q & A
- How long does radiesse last?
- Since Radiesse fillers for wrinkles stimulate collagen re-growth, they continue long after you leave the treatment. This way, your body naturally produces the much needed plumpness in your hands and face for up to one whole year.
- How does radiesse facial filler work?
- Radiesse injections work by stimulating collagen growth below your skin. This helps to restore lost volume due to aging and helps to encourage the natural production of new collagen. You will notice the renewed elasticity and volume instantly, changing a tired and aged look to a younger and fresher look.
- Are radiesse injections painful?
- In addition to using a very fine needle, Radiesse also includes a local anesthetic, lidocaine, which ensures that you will not feel any discomfort when you get the injections.