Sculptra InjectionSculptra Injection
Sculptra® works delicately and gradually over time for a younger appearance. Unlike hyaluronic acid fillers, Sculptra helps stimulate your skin’s own natural collagen to restore its inner structure and increase facial volume that has been lost.1-3 Sculptra is intended for use in people with healthy immune systems as a one-time treatment regimen of up to four injection sessions that are scheduled about three weeks apart.
Stimulates the growth of new collagen under the skin
Increases skin thickness and skin radiance
Delicate and gradual facial volume enhancement over time
- Special Note: All products have been approved by Health Canada.
Improve skin laxity
Rehabilitation and Nursing
After injection of the sculptra needle, there will be swelling at the injection site for the first three days. Do a simple dressing cool first, then press the swelling site lightly.
Must stop bath and to go the warm place for a week and stop using the type of exfoliating product acid, A acid, salicylic acid, or a high concentration of vitamin C .
Follow your doctor's instruction, then you will get the best postoperative results.
Frequently Asked Questions Q & A
- When will I see results?
- The true results of Sculptra® treatment take weeks or months to fully manifest themselves. A period of four to six weeks is a good estimate of how long the effects of Sculptra® treatment take to become apparent.
- Is there downtime following Sculptra® treatment?
- Sculptra® treatment involves minimal downtime. Patients are generally able to resume their normal daily activities as soon as their treatment is complete, though some choose to wait for any swelling or redness to fade.
- How long will Sculptra® results last?
- Sculptra® results are very long-lasting - up to two years or more - compared to the several months' duration of the effects of other fillers such as Restylane®, RadiesseTM, CosmoplastTM, and collagen.