US UltherapyUS Ultherapy
Ultherapy is an FDA approved, non-surgical treatment to tighten and lift skin. Areas it can treat include the brows, jawline, jowls, neck, and chest. It works by using ultrasound energy to heat tissue and stimulate the production of collagen.
Some clients feel an initial tightening immediately following the procedure. However most results appear gradually in 1 – 3 months.
- Special Note: All products have been approved by Health Canada.
Firm facial skins
Remove double chin
Remove eye wrinkles
Frequently Asked Questions Q & A
- How long do results from an Ultherapy procedure last?
- In general, two to five years of results. Younger patients under 45, patients who take care of their skin, avoid the sun, or have a history or minimal sun exposure, no smoking history, and good genetics usually get closer to five years. In general, the device stimulates collagen to tighten and lift tissue. The result depends on the person's ability to create collagen.
- Should Ultherapy be painful?
- Ultherapy has the potential to be uncomfortable. The use of heat that penetrates the skin and slightly deeper to the level of the muscle can cause some minor to moderate temporary pain. Most practitioners performing the therapy use pre-treatment and numbing medications topically. The discomfort is not long-lasting and sometimes the skin feels tight afterward